Protecting organizations' digital assets with 24/7 remote monitoring
Guard your IT systems with cyber experts.
The cyber threat is being called one of the greatest risks to our security, financial stability, and privacy in the last 30 years. New, daily threats are emerging that organizations need to neutralize to avoid catastrophic events. Protecting and securing digital systems and locking down data assets is a growing concern.
Converged Security Solutions (CSS) addresses cybersecurity challenges through CyberSecure, a line of remote monitoring services that protect IT infrastructures including networks, servers, email, applications, and systems.
• State of the art cybersecurity assessment, remediation, and remote monitoring of IT infrastructure from fully certified cybersecurity experts
• Focus on your core business and leave your cyber operations to dedicated experts
• Real-time visibility into your IT infrastructure, identifying and responding to security deficiencies and cyber threats
What's at risk?
What's at risk?
- Continuous Monitoring: Sensors and tools to capture IT infrastructure security information
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Team: Full staff support to view the captured information
- Event Management: Research and analysis into events occurring
- Escalation Support: Reporting alerts and findings to appropriate levels
Identify security deficiencies (vulnerabilities) in the IT infrastructure through monthly scans and reports
Provide regular reporting on identified cyber threats and the related associated actions (security alerts)
Learn more about CyberSecure
1943 Isaac Newton Square East, Suite 260
Reston, VA 20190
1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite #500
Washington, D.C. 20036
8253-M Backlick Road
Lorton, VA 22079
225 Franklin Street, 26th Floor
Boston, MA 02110
7600 East Arapahoe Rd, Suite 306
Centennial, CO 80112